ANR is expanding its team and we are looking for a Junior Accountant. Details of the posting are as follows:
Archambault, Neathway and Rideout is a Chartered Professional Accountant firm located in St. Stephen, NB that focuses on being “Approachable Accountants” for owner managed businesses and individuals.
ANR is looking to fill the full-time position of:
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting clients with their bookkeeping queries;
- Preparing bookkeeping engagements, including reconciliations, payroll and HST filings;
- Preparation of personal tax returns;
- Preparation of working papers for client files.
Qualified applicants should possess the following skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience with QuickBooks and Sage 50 or other accounting software;
- Client/Customer service experience;
- Experience working in a team environment;
- Bookkeeping experience.
Resume and cover letter can be delivered to the ANR office,
69 Milltown Blvd. St. Stephen, NB E3L 1G5 or
emailed to Jason Rideout, CPA, CA, TEP, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of resume and cover letter is Friday, November 3rd.